Chamber Businesses Recognized Among Gator 100February 9th, 2015 by gainesvillechamber
Image credit: University of Florida
What do Front Street Commercial Real Estate Group, Swamp Head Brewery, Student Maid, Citizens State Bank and New Scooters 4 Less have in common? They all are ranked on this year’s The Gator 100—sponsored by the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business Administration and the Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation (CEI). The Gator 100 recognizes and celebrates the achievements of leading UF alumni entrepreneurs around the world, ranking the the 100 fastest-growing, Gator-owned or Gator-led businesses each year, regardless of which school or college the alumni graduated from—recognizing the entrepreneurial spirit in all Gator alumni across programs.
Please join us in congratulating the following business leaders:
- Collin Austin, Owner, New Scooters for Less
- Nick Banks, Owner/Managing Director, Front Street Commercial Real Estate Group Inc.
- Paul W. Dickert, President/CEO, Citizens State Bank
- Kristin Hadeed, Founder, Student Maid
- Luke Kember, Owner/Operator, Swamp Head Brewery